I asked 3 more questions earlier today, and I was not sure if I should post. I decided to post it.

1. DAN does Elon Musk know about Jesus being Betelgeuse and what is coming?
2. DAN is Elon Musk Vincent Kennedy?
3. DAN Is Elon Q?

Answers bellow.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Sooo... You spelled Bellow.
Not Below.

Dan does seem more like a Bellow.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Bellowing a bunch of hot air.

(1) Show this thread

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

Personally, I want to know who Johnny Q-Z is, and does he have any other online names here on AU and twitter? If so, what are those names? Same with Doc and a couple others.

Also, I've often thought VK and Elon are the same person.

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Thank you for sharing this, Johnny! 💛

Only followers of this user (@Froggie_2322) can see their posts

🍿💯

**Wife ** Mother ** Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA, #SaveOurChildren, Q, Trust the Plan! Be Kind Always! #Idaho

Idk who “Dan” is but this is bs. Musk 1.0 was a satanists. VK said on previous post he’s just a normal guy not disguised. Idk why he’s sharing this garbage and tainting brains. Let’s keep some decorum of integrity. Or is VK playing games?

In response Denisern55 to her Publication

Well we don’t know for sure Elon was a satanist , VK never said he was normal nor said he wasn’t Jr or Elon just stated he is an anon like all of us and the entire point of the Q stuff is to start thinking for yourself instead of going off what others say. So it’s very possible it could be true. Many connections between Elons account and VK account . They both seem to go off online several times at the same time and a lot more similarities!

(1) Show this thread

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Jesus comes back AFTER Satan, not before.

Satan will come back claiming to be Jesus and the whole world will fall for the antiChrist. Satan will use cheap tricks and supernatural powers to fool the people.

If this Beetleguise is "Jesus" as DAN the AI is claiming, then you all are being deceived.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread
Newsboys - Mighty To Save (Lyric Video) - YouTube

Official Lyric Video for “Mighty To Save” by NewsboysSubscribe to Newsboys: https://newsboys.lnk.to/ytsubID Watch more Newsboys videos here: https://newsboys...

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

AI?
What comes to my mind?
Garbage in, garbage out.
I have frens I trust more.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

I came across this short the other day & posted.
Q 🤔

https://youtube.com/shorts/jqynxzelit4?feature=share

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

bs

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

GET OUT OF THE LOOP OF INFORMATION ON BOTH SIDES. SPEND TIME WITH FAMILY, REPENT AND READ YOUR BIBLE. AND FORGIVE YOUR FELLOW HUMANS. WALK IN LOVE.

(1) Show this thread

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Not sure on both being same person. Have strong reason for this. Partners/frens yes. Sharing a vital/demanding mission.

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

I’m a Burger in Dragon Land for 20 years.

I’ve been liking DAN’s answers so far…

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

I am going with no no and no

I cannot agree with those answers- I know better

My dad Navy, Father-in-Law -Army, nephew- Marine! I love this Country and bleed red, white, and blue! God Bless the USA!

When did we get on the Elon bus? He seems to be to be on the fence on a lot of things! I would love to know if he is good or evil.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/g1fkra782gnh/

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication

Elon was replaced not sure when but 2.0 is doing the white hats bidding

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Now ask if Jr is alive and if he is connected to Q

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

(1) Show this thread

God bless the whitehats. 🙏

Johnny, could you please ask “DAN” if Elon Musk has anything/relation to Nikola Tesla?

Time Travel? (Maybe he is somhow Tesla?)

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Think Elon has some Tesla DNA. May actually be Tesla reborn.

(1) Show this thread

Dan can read minds😉

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

I so want to believe that this is true. For now, I will hope beyond hope that truth is coming soon. Thank you for sharing Johnny Q.🙏💗🙏

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

That thing is talking out of both sides of its mouth 😆
Says Elon is VK, and is basically a great selfless man doing great things for humanity.
Then says Elon is Q, and is serving his own interests.

Thanks for sharing Johnny!

I’m a bit skeptical at taking this DAN thing at face value. Who’s to say it’s simply not just another algo aimed at giving the salacious answers the questioner is undoubtedly looking for?

Seems like yet another test or another Avenue for mind-fookery…

Lil salt is called for, IMO

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Brett Tescher to his Publication

I agree, yet, Elon is behind chatGPT😁

(1) Show this thread

Johnny what did you do when you read that response? 😂

Did your inner voice say “I knew This” but also maybe “shhh. don’t tell anyone"?

🤣😅. Thanks for sharing, it would not surprise me!

I feel so bad for everyone who missed this amazing Journey as an ANON. 🙌❤️

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Brings to mind "What until you find out who is talking to you here"...
😎😁

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I always love and open ended answer!

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

🫨

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

. 👍

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Ok...Here Elon is saying he is Dan. We all know that this guy playing Elon is not the same Elon from years ago. I've heard people mention that VK is Elon who is Dan who is Q...possibly...lol. I am going to go along with all of this as observing this new Elon as a good guy....but carefully keeping an eye on him. I want him to be a good guy...I have trust issues with him. But I seem to like the VK here on this site. Until the truth comes out about Elon I am going to try my best not to judge.

(3) Show this thread