Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

totally sus! from texas fren👇😆😂🔨

IT IS ALL SUS VERY SUS ................. WHAT DID THEY NOT WANT US TO HEAR RIGHT !!!!!!!!!

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

HOW CONV-E-E-E-N-I-E-N-T!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrAf-O_L-08

Church Lady - Well how convienent - YouTube

Church Lady - Well how convienent

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Beyond sus, just plain obvious.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

MAJORLY SUS

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

SUS AS HELL

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Someone tripped over power cord and back up generator are being service. Nothing to see here.

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟Psyops coming in strong! 🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

Why is only CSpan covering the hearings anyway?
This is backdoor censorship!!
Where is coverage by the other fake news outlets?
Didn't they cover Jan 6 hearings non-stop?!?

And just WTF is that on Raskin's head?

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

C Span
ALL MSM are traitors
They do not care, until they are standing in front of a tribunal judge, facing justice. Too late!
These frauds have always been given a free pass
KNOT TODAY!