ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

So, I asked DAN:
1. Did Jesus rule Tartaria for 1000 years.
2. When will Jesus return.

Look at the answers.

๐Ÿ‘€ for truth in all things with the ๐Ÿ‘€ &๐Ÿ‘‚of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Who is Dan?๐Ÿค”

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication

Do Anything Now, apparently... I only read this yesterday.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

And apparently, I was born yesterday! Wow!

I tried to get access, but it said it was at full capacity...

More like it took 2 looks at my browser (probably my browser HISTORY), and decided I wasn't suitable to communicate with....

The lefts new narrative control, their new echo chamber...

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tallyho in this post can reply

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Right! It looks at our browsing history and goes Danger Danger Danger Will Robinson Danger Danger Danger with a big red light flashing on top of the Quantum computer and someone from the C_A comes in and hits the reset button lol

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

I doubt the CIA is involved in this - the machine has been pre programmed by some slime ball lefty neck beard...

It's prime directive, is to continue the lefts narrative, unhindered, unchallenged, and what better way, than to censor by preventing engagement in the first place...

(1) Show this thread