Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Over 1,000 dead after powerful quake hits Turkey, Syria - YouTube

A powerful 7.8 magnitude earthquake rocked southeastern Turkey and northern Syria early Monday, toppling hundreds of buildings and killing more than 1,300 pe...

Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

You're back in Egypt? Glad you escaped Chinada.
How is Lulu? 🐪 😃

Well,Caesar looks very dapper with his fancy saddle 😎

Get Hamdy on AU and he can see for himself, as a bonus he can find out what's really going on in the world 😄
You're going to have to keep Caesar and Lulu apart though; he could really turn her head you know 😍

Lulu is a male? 😶🤭 Maybe call him Lou for short; might make him feel a little more confident in his masculinity 😄
Sad that they go to the meat market 😢
Are there any that just live in the wild and wander around on their own? 🐪

You are really living an adventure! Traveling around, visiting people all over the world. Sounds wonderful! I hope you're keeping a photo album!!!

I'd like to see Ireland, Scotland, and France; countries of my ancestors. And would love to tour Europe in general to see & touch the Tartarian buildings 🥰 I never knew about tartaria until you posted something, then I was off and running 🤣🤣.

Patiently waiting to see the revealing of the stuff the Vatican hoarded for millenia 😏

I've thought about the antiquities in other places -- books, artwork, etc. The US is so new compared to other countries, and anything that has been found in this land before the US as a country was born has been squirreled away in the Smithsonian or elsewhere.

To me, one of the most amazing movie scenes ever was in the first Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) at the end. They had retrieved The Ark of the Covenant and brought it back to the US to be housed in a museum. But gov't intervened and confiscated it for themselves. The ark is placed in a crate marked 'Top Secret' then wheeled to its spot in the gov't warehouse. As the camera begins to pull back, we see the ark surrounded by hundreds of other top secret crates, then thousands, then tens of thousands; and we realize the expanse of the warehouse is almost immeasurable. At that point our only question is, what all are they hiding 🤨🧐

They believe they're special, but even they have been deceived.
You may like this article --
https://www.hagmannreport.com/life-as-an-investigator-is-like-a-box-of-chocolates-updated/

I truly think he's a white hat, but I believe his role is twofold -- disseminating bits of information to truthers, but also misinformation for the DS who has eyes and ears everywhere. I see all the decoding going on within the truther community (which I don't understand, not my thing), and I think, if we can figure out what's going to happen and when from these clues, so can the deep state. Doesn't make sense; white hats would never give away their game plan.
I think just enough of what has already happened has been leaked, but in such a way for plausible deniability.

What are your thoughts?

At this point I think we've all kind of figured out that anybody could be on any side, and all we can do is try to put the puzzle pieces together. 😄😄 I think Juan has some sort of inside connection through military or other, but don't know. And when he first came on the scene, he was well known by Field McConnell. Back then I really enjoyed listening to him, but not so much anymore; like you said, currently has a tendency to not have much substance (either because we're deep in the mission, or because he's not the same person -- his voice sounds different to me now most of the time). Some say there are two Juans, which I've often wondered about because of the different voices (I'm pretty good at recognizing voices but not faces). And some say he's Wayne Willett, a private investigator.

I'll be so glad when this is all done, and the cover is pulled off, and everything is revealed! I hate not knowing 😵‍💫

I'm just a dot connector; started on this truther journey years ago. Knew there was something wrong with 9/11, but really started digging with Sandy Hook. At that point, it was all so obvious from evidence I was finding. Not a lot of truthers at the time, so the more you learn, the more isolated you become, because you can't tolerate shallow conversation anymore, and if you talked about the things you know you'd be considered crazy. Found this article online back then, and cried when I read it, because she understood -- she lived it too. http://www.50shadesofpissedoff.com/to-my-friends-who-can-see/
I've learned that each of us has certain niches of truth we're drawn towards. Mine were false flags, deliverance, and now truth about history. And we learn from other people who have other niches of Truth they've researched, just like I learned about Tartaria from you.
(limit reached, see below for the rest)

Insane world is right 😳 Canada has gone full tilt communist! The hurricane that recently hit Florida -- that's the town I moved from 3 years ago. You escaped to camel country, and I escaped to a mountain 😄

Smoky Mountains.... No more Florida for me!

I lived there for about 30 years. Way back then it was great -- the only time it was crowded was during tourist season, when the traffic was awful. Then the people started pouring in, & the past few years they were coming from liberal states. The rudeness & the traffic was getting unbearable. So was the weather, & humidity so high in the summer you can't breathe. Few years ago a tropical storm came through; businesses closed so people could get home. I couldn't get down my street, or any alternate connecting street. Knew then it was time to go; felt like I was being pushed out!
I love my mountain 🥰💖

(1) Show this thread