🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

LEAD & CADMIUM
Besides the fact that Hershey's is a disgusting "chocolate"(don't believe there's cocoa at all) there's this little tidbit of info that'll make u go 🤔🤔🤔
HERSHEY'S contains 2 deadly poisons in EVERY ounce of EVERY Hershey's "food" product that you consume!
LEAD 265%
CADMIUM 144%
Just in case any one of u ever thinks that GOD is punishing you with cancer or some other deadly disease CONSIDER OUR FOOD SUPPLY! Then apologize to God for blaming him for Satan's work

https://gab.com/RedPillMagaMom/posts/109828866664917718

Said this last week was at birthday party and my girlfriend put some hershey chocolate syrup on her ice cream. Had a a bite and swear i could taste blood. Spit it into sink said nope

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QballAnon1776 in this post can reply

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

So sad - I wonder if they will ever tell us the truth (what’s all been done to our food supply - how deep it goes). The fooking vaxes as well 😢