👀 Entheos posted this 18 days before one of the largest sporting events aka the Super Bowl.
Yet another reason for me to not drive into Phoenix this weekend.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

I'm so glad I moved away from Phoenix last year. I worked for the fire department that is overseeing the game. It's a logistical nightmare. And I hate pro sports.

Feb 12 Superbowl (Trigger?)
Feb 13 Gregorian = January 31 Julian = Q647 [D]ay [Of] [D]ays = Q658 Freedom day, Freedom

You are right. Unlike people who are still sleeping, we know what is going on and what the DS is capable of doing. We have been warned... I think avoiding large gatherings, large buildings and the seaside for the next few weeks is a wise decision...

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

I would stay away too
Tv and a big comfy couch is the best seat in the house

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

I shared it on AU when he posted it on telegram & it got very few likes & shares 🤷🏼‍♀️

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

The World Will be Watching…

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Hmmmm….sound advice! Thanks for sharing.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Interesting Whitehat actions or DS?

I've seen both asserted for the Turkey quake.

Due to deaths, I lean DS.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

White Hats don't kill innocent people. DS does, Turkey is a tragic example.

(1) Show this thread