Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

I’m just me... searching for truth in a world of lies

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

another one added to the silencing list ?

(1) Show this thread

when will we understand that we can't win the battle against the depraved by playing by the rules? as soon as we get too close, people end up dead.

(1) Show this thread

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Very sketchey

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication

Yeah, I've been wondering about this one. As state auditor, one of the discrepancies he found was a missing $104K meant to go to Sandy Hook school personnel and responders. No shortage of mysteries surrounding Sandy Hook.

https://www.middletownpress.com/middletown/article/Union-can-t-explain-disappearance-of-104K-in-14884492.php

"... officials from the AFL-CIO (offered) few answers, other than to announce that the money has been replaced and an in-house investigation is underway into the apparent mismanagement of the donations..."

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication

Why do they need $50 MILLION (!!) to build a school?? How many people are getting paid off in that deal?

"Not even the rebuilding of Sandy Hook Elementary School is insulated from deficit politics in Connecticut.

"Gov. Dannel P. Malloy’s administration wants to repurpose $2.3 million of the $50 million that the state bonded for the project to help close a billion-dollar fiscal gap...."

https://www.ctpost.com/local/article/Sandy-Hook-School-funding-eyed-for-savings-6891908.php

(2) Show this thread

wtf!!! so sad!

(1) Show this thread