Only people mentioned by @stormtracker66 in this post can reply

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

Guess we are just supposed to let them steal our stuff, destroy our property, and, kill us,.. because you know, left voters - no matter which country they come from - are way more important than US citizens protecting themselves and their property...

Because we are supposed to own nothing and be happy...

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

So sad what Our Country has become! 🙏😢🙏

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

110% the fault and responsibility of the government. I said during Obamas administration, they would create new criminals out of hard working, law abing citizens by unleashing actual terrorists and criminals forcing American citizens to take action to protect their property and life from these deep state puppets and useful idiots He should not have to be going through this. Who is going to come to his rescue? Now multiple lives ha e been ruined because of this fake, fraudulent criminal cartel in the government.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

I agree. 😢

(1) Show this thread

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

He probably has had enough of the governments failure to keep illegals off his property

Agree.

(1) Show this thread

"Hey, a stranger is on my land. Mildred, get the gun!"
Who's next? The new postman?