IMO, AnonUp is running like shit for a reason. It’s not because Koba magically forgot how to code or how to keep test net features out of production, but it’s because we’re a testing ground for something and somewhere much bigger than our little corner of the internet.

We are ALL beta testers - whether you like it or not :)

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Something that came to mind for me...
Both sides are watching the progress of the Great Awakening. If people are waking to quickly, they slow it down. When people are waking to slow, they speed it up. How they do it is the flow of information.
If everyone woke up at once, there would have been complete chaos. Some woke decades ago, others just recently.
Like I said, it is my opinion and both sides knows what is coming, but need it in a controlled manner.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I think they are using AI to control the process.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Agreed, but I think there is a human aspect to it as well.
Input data, output data...

Yes, base programming by a human...

If 'positive' responses = this % do this...sort of thing

I have noted a lot fewer negative responses on Factcheckbook, and I have not been banned since Christmas... however, they are shadow banning me, but, it does not prevent me from posting on others comments, like an actual ban does.

Maybe its connected, who knows.

Only people mentioned by @Tallyho in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carole Davis-Z, click on at the bottom under it