Only people mentioned by @WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Juneannlee) can see their posts

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

That is so true -- I live in NO VA in a small city that is 99.9% manic liberals ... in the elevator one day I met a young "buff - NO MASK" guy, turns out to be Army, and secret service to Pres. Trump --- we went wild! We both spoke of love of Trump and God ... so beautiful to find another light-source soul in the darkest of places ... but isn't that what Jesus said in Matthew? He was here to heal the sick ... and so we are to do the same, its a calling, and a huge responsibility to heal this divide.

Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

So so beautiful... all of this!!!! I can't love this enough!!! Yes, Jesus came to show us the way but he can't do it for us!!!! God Bless you and your beautiful Soul for being a light~ source in the darkness!!!πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—

(1) Show this thread

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

Yes! I'm ensconced on the northern California coast, in a small town of crazy liberals that's driving me nuts. Every attempt I've made in the last year to move has been thwarted. And I mean, as if a great energetic wall is in front of me. But, I also understand I'm on a major ley line, and I am an anchor, so here I must stay...

In response Penny Shra to her Publication

Me too.
Dems are attacking my career.
Legal battle.

Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

In response Penny Shra to her Publication

πŸ’—πŸ™God Bless you for your service to humanity, so much love to you!πŸ’—πŸ™

(2) Show this thread