Just curious...

Do you think/believe we've all been here before?
Feel free to leave your thoughts, too :)

Yes

No Way

Not Sure

Definitely, I have a deep sense of being here with my parents and brother, but totally different relations & lives. I’ve always felt that our past life experiences are why we reconnected to be a family in this specific time. We’re kind of a rare family too, we love each other & get along so well & on such a deep level. I feel a strong re-connect to my husband in this life too. I can’t explain really but there’s an extremely deep connection, feelings that are older than me, and exceedingly comfortable/familiar. With all this I can’t say I know anything for sure, but the vibes are certainly strong. How about you?

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Love that!
I do my feelings are different.
for me, it's not about specific people but more of a knowing - sort of like I have a deep intuition about things...and certain things that have happened in my life - wild synchronicities :)
+ I've always had crazy strong deja vus...they are almost like visions..it's hard to explain.
I'm sure we all experience it in different ways which is kinda cool!

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Thank you for sharing! makes total sense!
Intuition is a huge part of putting the pieces together and reaching the signal for all these things IMO. I’m with you on the synchronicities, intuitions, feelings & dejavu ~ there’s always been a variety of uncanny events & connecting experiences throughout my life like that too.
So grateful to be connected with you in this time Kim! 💫

(1) Show this thread