We just had something happen in a neighbors pasture that lit up the darkness while we were outside checking livestock for the night. There was a sudden burst of light 40 feet off the ground that shot down to the ground like lightning that lit the area like a ballfield for a few fast seconds before going dark. NO NOISE. NO BOOM.

Overcast skies. Lots of Military air traffic but none at that specific moment. Heard fighters later...

Nothing is on the ground in the pasture under the area the arc of lightning hit.

So..... that's my story for tonight!

Only people mentioned by @MamaT in this post can reply

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

UPDATE:

We never found anything on the ground. It's just a mystery now.

Only followers of this user (@RocoStvz1) can see their posts

Emp?

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Sonny Seidel to his Publication

No. All tech is still working.

(1) Show this thread

How close to where the balloon went over? Just curious

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

I am in North Central Arkansas and the balloon didn't come this direction that I'm aware of.

(1) Show this thread

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

Things are getting interesting

Wow! Maybe the earth and humanity is awake?

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Wow!

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

What state?

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

Arkansas

(1) Show this thread