Elon is shining a laser beam on the corruption and Illegality of our governments actions at great risk to himself.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Kek on the Gec

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

GEC is part of the State Department (that figures!)
State Dept is pretty much the CIA
https://www.state.gov/about-us-global-engagement-center-2/

Global Engagement Center is another NAZI/CCP operation under the guise of our BEAUTIFUL FLAG.

Corrupt Fraud: BE GONE GEC!!!! in the name of JESUS CHRIST!

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

A middle school patient of mine. Hammered Elon with his negative opinions after his parents bought a Tesla. The indoctrination is deep! In a blue stare and heavy blue area. Think T Heinz. Lol

Started this journey early 2018. Suspended from twitter in 2020. Hoping there is room for someone joining AU in the 11th hour.

This is interesting

Started this journey early 2018. Suspended from twitter in 2020. Hoping there is room for someone joining AU in the 11th hour.

In response TonyG to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

like the Victoria Nulands?

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I think he is being controlled. I would love if he really were a good guy and truly cared for people. I would love if I had to apologize how I feel about him right now. As a person I don't trust him. I feel he is being forced to comply and do certain things to help humanity. I am not sure what things he was a part of...but he surrounded himself with questionable people. His comment suggests to me that he knows he's getting the death penalty. He sold all his homes or were they taken? The man we see today doesn't even look like the older pics. Something isn't adding up. I know a lot of you like him....this is just my opinion. I would be over joyed if what I thought wasn't true.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

🙏❤️🙏

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

In response Carey Lou to her Publication

This should be the headline in every story out today. This is what we all need to know. Giant red pill!

(1) Show this thread

Questions like Directions to the Truth

Elon is like us. He knows that things are really wrong. If we dont stand for what we believe now. We may never stand again…

Questions like Directions to the Truth

Elon is like us. He knows that things are really wrong. If we dont stand for what we believe now. We may never stand again…

Global Engagement Center... Yeah, never heard of that agency before😑

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

didnt exppect things to unfold like this...