1000%
1 : 1
If banks fail the debt they hold disappears

We Win
By ‘Default’
#wwg1wga #QANON

👇

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

So I should or shouldn’t pay off my mortgage this year? Or stockpile cash? Or buy more silver? Or what???

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

The statement he made was in reference to raising the debt ceiling. This could be worse than 2011.

Do I finally get away from these fkrs. SEE thing is REAL ONES BEST KNOW and take this just like that GOD expects recompense of ALL HIS children, don't switch up from that plan....bet.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Don't tell me bidens on tour again that's the only circus I know

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

My small bank is having issues with online banking since last week.

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response Eagle Soars to her Publication

All the banks have been undergoing upgrades and adding additional security. I wouldn’t read to much into it.

In response Eagle Soars to her Publication

My bank has all activity acquired today marked as "pending". Is that the start of it?

(2) Show this thread