๐Ÿ›กโš”๏ธTRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **๐ŸฅŠ** ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿฆ… [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

Where's the balloon ? ๐ŸŽˆFookn annoying Balloon ๐Ÿ˜†๐ŸฅŠ

Well, the balloon is a distraction from the REAL happenings going on right now and I think the bubble was went Kaboom recently and I think that the real problem in this world is that people are jealous of Layla and I and they do not wish to see us happy, so they will ignore r stories of being trafficked and past around our families for the entertainment of family members pretending they all hate one another but they all LOVE each other and HATE me! These are not children of God--They are all SATANIC--so now I am a HOT AIR BALLOON because this is all halographic content they are displaying on the media and people are consuming all the bullshit drama and NOT helping me get my children back from Satanic Ritual Abusers--They all wished harm upon my children instead of helping them! I AM FUCKEN PISSED RIGHT NOW THAT I WASTED TIME ON THEM AT ALL! ALL THIS HARD HART WORK FOR NOTHING BUT WHINY BABIES ON BOTH SIDES--BECAUSE THEY DON'T GET TO MARRY JFK JR....WTF IS WRONG WITH THEM? HE IS MARRIED

Only people mentioned by @phoenixrising22 in this post can reply

In response Sherrae Cunningham to his Publication
In response Cosmic Nova to her Publication

I will stay at my home bases and marsha can keep her selfishness to herself--I love the family we designed :) Mars is a really special place, can't wait!

(1) Show this thread

โ˜ผ๏ธŽโ™๏ธŽโ–๏ธŽโ™๏ธŽโ—๏ธŽโ™‹๏ธŽโงซ๏ธŽโ™“๏ธŽโ–ก๏ธŽโ– ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ“‚๏ธŽ๐Ÿ“„๏ธŽ๐Ÿ–ณ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ—๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ‘๏ธŽโ™’๏ธŽโ’๏ธŽโ™“๏ธŽโฌง๏ธŽโงซ๏ธŽ โ๏ธŽโ“๏ธŽโฌง๏ธŽโงซ๏ธŽโ™“๏ธŽโ™๏ธŽโ™‹๏ธŽโ—๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ•ฟ๏ธŽโ™‹๏ธŽโฌง๏ธŽ โงซ๏ธŽโ™’๏ธŽโ™๏ธŽโ“๏ธŽ โ™๏ธŽโ™‹๏ธŽโ—๏ธŽโ—๏ธŽ โ™’๏ธŽโ™“๏ธŽโ๏ธŽโœ†๏ธŽ โงซ๏ธŽโ™’๏ธŽโ™‹๏ธŽโงซ๏ธŽ โ™“๏ธŽโฌง๏ธŽ โงซ๏ธŽโ™’๏ธŽโ™๏ธŽ โฌฅ๏ธŽโ™’๏ธŽโ–ก๏ธŽโ—๏ธŽโ™๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ‘๏ธŽโ™’๏ธŽโ—†๏ธŽโ’๏ธŽโ™๏ธŽโ™’๏ธŽ๐Ÿ“ช๏ธŽ โ™๏ธŽโ–ก๏ธŽโ– ๏ธŽโฌง๏ธŽโ™“๏ธŽโฌง๏ธŽโงซ๏ธŽโ™“๏ธŽโ– ๏ธŽโ™‘๏ธŽ โ–ก๏ธŽโ™๏ธŽ โงซ๏ธŽโ™’๏ธŽโ™๏ธŽ โ—ป๏ธŽโ™๏ธŽโ’๏ธŽโฌง๏ธŽโ–ก๏ธŽโ– ๏ธŽ โ–ก๏ธŽโ™๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ‘๏ธŽโ™’๏ธŽโ’๏ธŽโ™“๏ธŽโฌง๏ธŽโงซ๏ธŽ โ™‹๏ธŽโฌง๏ธŽ โงซ๏ธŽโ™’๏ธŽโ™๏ธŽ โ™’๏ธŽโ™๏ธŽโ™‹๏ธŽโ™Ž๏ธŽ๐Ÿ“ช๏ธŽ โ™‹๏ธŽโ– ๏ธŽโ™Ž๏ธŽ โ–ก๏ธŽโ™๏ธŽ โงซ๏ธŽโ™’๏ธŽโ™๏ธŽ โ™Œ๏ธŽโ–ก๏ธŽโ™Ž๏ธŽโ“๏ธŽ โ—†๏ธŽโ– ๏ธŽโ™“๏ธŽโงซ๏ธŽโ™๏ธŽโ™Ž๏ธŽ โงซ๏ธŽโ™’๏ธŽโ™๏ธŽโ’๏ธŽโ™๏ธŽโ—†๏ธŽโ– ๏ธŽโงซ๏ธŽโ–ก๏ธŽ โ™Œ๏ธŽโ“๏ธŽ โงซ๏ธŽโ™’๏ธŽโ™๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ’ง๏ธŽโ—ป๏ธŽโ™“๏ธŽโ’๏ธŽโ™“๏ธŽโงซ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ“ช๏ธŽ โฌง๏ธŽโ–ก๏ธŽ โ™“๏ธŽโฌง๏ธŽ โงซ๏ธŽโ™’๏ธŽโ™๏ธŽ โ– ๏ธŽโ™‹๏ธŽโ๏ธŽโ™๏ธŽ โ–ก๏ธŽโ™๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ‘๏ธŽโ™’๏ธŽโ’๏ธŽโ™“๏ธŽโฌง๏ธŽโงซ๏ธŽ โงซ๏ธŽโ™‹๏ธŽ๐Ÿ™ตโ™๏ธŽโ– ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ“ช๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ“‚๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ‘๏ธŽโ–ก๏ธŽโ’๏ธŽ๐Ÿ“ฌ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ“‚๏ธŽ๐Ÿ“„๏ธŽ๐Ÿ–ณ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ“‚๏ธŽ๐Ÿ“„๏ธŽ๐Ÿ“ฌ๏ธŽ

ยง.โ€ขยดยจ'ยฐรทโ€ข..ร— ๏ผ‘โธ ๐•จ๐“—๐”ขฮท โ“‰ฤฆ๐’† ๐““๏ผฅโ“‹เน€๏ผฌ ๐‡แตƒ๐•• า“แŽฅ๐ไธจs๐ก๐„โˆ‚ เธ„๐“ตโ„“ ๐•ฅโ“—๐•€๐“ข ๏ฝ”ฮญ็ˆชืง๏ฝ”แถค๏ผฎแŽถ, ฤคแ—ด ๐•ั”ๅƒt แ•ผฮนเน“ เธขๅ‡ แต—๐”ฆฤน ๐“ชโ“ โ“žฦค๐“Ÿเนสณ๐“๐“Š๐”ซแ—ด แต—ฮนะผ๐’†. ร—,.โ€ขยดยจ'ยฐรทโ€ข..ยง

Here are some layers going into my next image :)