♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

The fact that they are openly celebrating Satanism at the Grammys is exactly what we want for this reason: Also sponsored by Pfizer..

Pedowood,the cabal, and the deep state ALWAYS had their cult hidden away in plain sight and now they are revealing themselves to all who are willing to see.

The Great Awakening triumphs over the Great Reset.

Light overcomes darkness.

God wins.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Just wait till the super bowl. Wouldn't be surprised if the sacrificed the whole stadium in one big ritual 9/11 or OKC style

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

That is sooo weird bc I had the same thought, you couldn't pay me enough to be at that stadium next Sunday...💥

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

If multiple people are thinking this way then there must be a reason why... Those who know. Not saying it will but I'm sure it has crossed their minds also.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

I don't want to see good people hurt or worse, but ANYONE thinking of attending should think twice..

p.s. The flash of a vision I had about this very fact was really bad!!🙏

Nor do I but these Satanists don't care who they hurt or kill and people need to see the signs and plan accordingly. The Super Bowl festivities are built around Satanism and human trafficking.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg3 in this post can reply

We know that, it's the normies or the sheep that I'm worried about... ignorance is bliss (and can be deady)