Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈβœŒπŸΌ

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Yes God please make it STOP

Fer real, DoQ+!! πŸ˜‚

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Disney EXPOSED INDOCTRINATING kids with blatant anti-white CRT propaganda in new show😳

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1622990813897674752

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response America First to her Publication

And it's the same party/spirit that enslaved blacks that's doing it. Same famil7es and secret societies

(1) Show this thread

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! β€œGo boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

IMHO, me thinks it’s all a part of the movieβ€”I’ve resorted to the thinking, especially at this late stage that all of these award shows are ALL a part of this show and they’re doing shock-and-awe to help with the awaking process! Just seeing a few clips of the showβ€”it looked forced and fake! My gut is telling me the same! 🍿πŸŽ₯🎬🎞️

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Make it stop 129

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

lol!
But you’re right, a lot of the movies playing at the theater right now are horror movies. Same with Netflix,l and other streaming services, lots of horror movies and serial killer movies. Ugh!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

lol

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

You and Nana both DoQ!

Can't find anything hardly at all that is not satanic or just gory and disgusting,

[They] can't have our music either
https://youtu.be/YPn-qpXbW_0

πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏπŸŒŽ

I didn’t even watch Fook Hollywood and their pedo evil selves!

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump is my President

I don’t watch anything anymore!!! So evil- makes me furious things they are peddling to kids on iPads games tv shows and the parents don’t care, just watch your show and don’t bother me!

Yes please do. πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«