Would you please say a prayer that my daughter not get the shot? She has held out all this time but now is going to be going to LPN school and they require it. I’m just a conspiracy theorist in her eyes, but with God, nothing is impossible. Thank you.

Praying that GOD reaches her before she takes the jab. My suggestion would be to show her how the DNA is signed by GOD. There's many videos out there on YouTube. Then have her understand that the jab alters that and makes her and her future children if she even can have them GMOs (no longer creations of our Father). Let her know that mom's like me have instructed my children to only date people who aren't jabbed. Feel free to send her my post. Screen grab it and tell her that I applaud her wanting to help the sick but she must first take care of her temple. Her body is a temple of our Creator. I will pray she makes the right decision.

In response Susan Cue to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it