ALERT 🚨 Apocalyptic scenes, thousands feared dead as massive earthquake hits Turkey
Multiple buildings collapsed - footage shows aftermath of 7.8 magnitude earthquake in İskenderun, Turkey

Follow@insiderpaper

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Use discernment when considering all information to form an educated decision. I share information, but no necessarily I agree with it.

DARPA is very busy poor Turkey just because they opposed the Switzerland to join Nato.

I am a patriot married live in California U.S.A.

prayers for the people of Turkey

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

🙏🙏🙏
The people of all countries are with you in spirit. Horrified by the destruction, praying for those trapped to be found and rescued quickly and 💔 for the grieving.
People of TURKEY ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

This is absolutely horrifying. So many lives lost. 😭 💔

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

It would be even more interesting to see what these cities were built up and what lies beneath them in the underground.
Then no one would be surprised at anything. Just look at the map of the locations of the affected locations.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

I am really sorry for the people.
It's really sad.
😪