Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Boys down there doing the opposite of Boring company lol

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Lot's of Tunnels in Buffalo and that whole region. Al Capone used them for smuggling into Canada.

I heard the first was so big it set off a chain reaction to all the techtonic plates all over the world

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Buffalo is taking a lots of hits lately. I wonder what's going on up there.

2/06/2023 -- ALERT -- SECOND Large M7.8 (M7.5) earthquake strikes Turkey -- Serious Seismic Event - YouTube

The worst case scenario which I proposed yesterday has taken place today. A 2nd very large M7.5-M7.8 earthquake has struck Turkey on top of the first M7.8 ....

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

Actually occurred in West Seneca NY, which is just southwest of Buffalo, about 40 miles from me. I grew up right on Lake Erie ( the beach was my back yard 😊). It's not the first one.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/buffalo-new-york-area-is-hit-with-the-strongest-earthquake-in-40-years/ar-AA17ajcD?cvid=e0d2dc486caa483782f63481ed2750dd

In response jeanie 333 to her Publication

Finger Lakes seem to be a bit further out

(1) Show this thread

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

The LAKES!!! Finger and Great!!!

Some videos revealed huge explosion like flashes in the skies. Why would we believe the narrative [they] are telling us.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Wendy Werner to his Publication

Transformers exploding

(1) Show this thread

Buffalo- quake close to lakes from hunters back tattoo.
New Zealand- prime minister resigns
Turkey- erogan about to lose power.
I’d say good possibility someone trying to send message, but which side? White hats or black hats. Let’s see what’s about to break next

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

First Turkey
Then New Zealand
Now New York

What's the pattern here?

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Synchronized detonations taking out tunnels and hives worldwide?
When a Ripple becomes a Wave...

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

The question is. Is there a technology that can make earthquakes?
Tesla?

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Yes - I have a bunch downloaded docs from 1960s - this has been possible for nearly sixty years! I have maybe 10 or 15 pdfs on the science of it. Also Michael Crichton wrote a book about it so you know it is true. State of Fear -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_of_Fear

(1) Show this thread

Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

3km down - a known DUMB level. Rejoice!#SaveTheChildren

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

turkey

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

That looks like a nuke!

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Is that the nuclear plant blowing up?

(3) Show this thread