Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

This breaks my heart.

Terribly sad. Perhaps de-tox and nutrition might help. There are medicines for ALS, Parkinson's and MS. I thiink that HCQ is used in some cases. She looks like she has Parkinson's.

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

This is so very sad. Dr.Judy Mikovits says the vaccine causes a firestorm in the brain and that is why people will have ALS and MS type symptoms.

(1) Show this thread

I Love God my Father. I am a Proud mother of Five Children and Six Grandchildren. I Love Patriots and stand together. WWG1WGA

Sounds like a commercial where they tell you all the side effcts. I am not sure if people are not been educated enough of what is going on with these vaccines or they are just ignorant. ????

(1) Show this thread

Veteran, Father, Grandfather, Widower. Available. Fierce Originalist, like before 1871 type. Founding Father type. WWG1WGA

She needs to protect her job in healthcare, still towing the company line but giving a warning to those smart enough to understand.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Praying For Us All 🇺🇸 God Wins so we Win !! Dark To Light !

Breaks my heart that she trusted this 😢