Only people mentioned by @mars_1776 in this post can reply

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Do you have a link to this ?, I need to share elsewhere. I watched again and still laughing.....

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

That was just fucking sick! Who is laughing at this?
Unfucking real people would laff at this!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

I can't imagine how terrified this boy must have felt.
My husband had a similar situation in he and his nephew was seated in a roller coaster ride he was too short to go on. The attendant and his mom said he would be fine. The seatbelt didn't fit and his nephew was rising up out of the cart. My husband held on for dear life to his nephew. It terrified my husband while his nephew was oblivious and had a ball. I hate to think what may have happened if my husband wasn't paying attention.

(1) Show this thread

😄😄😄

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Well that was fun! Laughed right along with 2023! 😂🤣😅

Q55 Look to Twitter: Exactly this: "MY FELLOW AMERICANS, the Storm is upon us......." God bless.

That is so freaking funny!

🤣🤣

Only followers of this user (@MG888) can see their posts

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Busting out in belly laugh tears... made my day! Ohmy gosh Thanks! 😂🤣

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Tree Tone to her Publication

Me too.
Adictive to watch

(1) Show this thread

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

There is nothing on God's Green Earth funnier than an unwilling amusement park ride attendee. OMG that was gold.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

FUCKIN AYE HOLD ON TIGHT

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response George Edmiston to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Buckle up! Delta ./sync👊🏻😂

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

😂😭🤣

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

OMG, THANK YOU ! My stomach hurts from LOL !