A lot of activity over Hawaii lately. This moving blue spiral was captured over Mauna Kea last week and they featured it on the local news. No explanations for what it was.

I was just out with the pup and heard jets passing the north shore of Kauai. 5 Minutes later a helicopter went by and higher above and trailing it, was what looked like a plane made of clouds and it made zero jet noise, so UFO to me.

Everything moving west to east. The only thing west of us is the Pacific Ocean/China/Russia

A "Mysterious" Flying Spiral over Maunakea 2023-01-18 UT / マウナケア上空にまた渦巻き出現! - YouTube

A "Mysterious" Flying Spiral was seen over Maunakea. 2023-01-18 UT. Really unusual view! Any idea about what it is?Our keen viewers discovered this rare even...

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

MAYBE ITS A RUSSIAN BALOON

Did you play the video? 48 seconds of what looks like a moving blue fuzz ball of light, then it gets larger and defines sprials that look like a galaxy and then becomes a small fuzz ball again...moving the whole time. Did a stargate open?

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

AT THIS FOOKIN STAGE IM GOIN WITH THE MOST BIZZAR SO FAR