#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

After your dog died how long did it take you to get another dog?

So sorry VK for your loss of your dawgher, they have such little time here with us and every moment counts and they are part of the family. When they pass it hurts and leaves a void. Totally empathize with you. When you said she was 11yr it home because mine is turning 11 too. But I also want to share with you how you may want to get a pooch sooner than later. Here’s a perfect example:
A close friend of mine who is also on AU as well, just lost his dog about ten days ago and I was hoping he get one right away, they were together 24hrs a day. I wanted suggest, but it wasn’t my place, So I was ecstatic for him, when he told me he was he was picking up his new fur baby in three weeks and that was two weeks ago. He is so excited and hopefully it will lessen his pain.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jersey_Gurl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jersey Gurl, click on at the bottom under it