#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

GM VK! I’d like to ask for prayers of support. I’m a survivor of many things, like most of us here. I used medical mariguana to help with PTSD for a long time. I just threw away what I had as I’m feeling it may have been hindering me in some ways. I’m ready to be Fully Me, might be a little crabby this week 😂 but I know the power of AU fans prayers and I know this too shall pass! Miigwech ❤️

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Lilly Branch to her Publication

I’ve heard it takes about three days and the grouchiness will go away . Praying for your strength to overcome it , because you want to and not because you have to.❤️ from what I understand it’s a lot harder had you been on other kind of medication like prescription antidepressant pills 😉

Thank You family! Your prayers and loving words are helping in a Big way❤️ So grateful for you all!

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LillyM711 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lilly Branch, click on at the bottom under it