Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
PeQQy 222

Anyone else NOT buying this whole 🎈 thing? πŸ™‹

Only people mentioned by @KnotMe in this post can reply

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president πŸ’• Suspended from Twitter 8 times πŸ˜‚

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

So I was at Myrtle Beach when it happened. Test driving a car. I saw smoke and a deflated white β€œballon” float down. I did not see nor hear a plane or ammunition fire. The guy at the dealership said it shook his whole desk and was really loud. How did he have a different experience than I did at the same place πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Just trying to be ready so that I can be the rock for my husband that he has been for me. Sending prayers & high vibes to allπŸ™πŸ™Œ. WWG1WGA

No kidding! Even my husband who tries to avoid looking like a conspiracy theorist at all costs noticed it. Wasn’t there some sort of memo that a high ranking military official sent to everyone under him talking about how we’ll be at war with Chyna by 2025 just days prior to news about the balloon came out? What are they not wanting us to look at? Veritas vs Pfizer? Something even bigger?

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK πŸ™

Don't watch that balloon, watch this balloon

#RedPanda activated, comment connoisseur with a penchant for unveiling hypocrisy.

In response suZy Connolly to her Publication

BQQMβ€ΌοΈβ˜„οΈ

β™₯️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better WorldπŸ™......WWG1WGA

In response suZy Connolly to her Publication

Here's the full press conference for this...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK5U7iMY8os

Reps Comer & Jordan hold a press conference on investigations into Hunter Biden - YouTube

Rep. James Comer, R-Ky., and Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, hold a press conference on investigations into Hunter Biden on 11/17/22. #foxbusiness Subscribe to Fox ...

(4) Show this thread

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

So what's the fookin deal, why was any of the balloons allowed to enter our air space? If identified as Chinese why give them even one second of air time? It's b/s. Just more ff to distract from the point. I CALL B/S on all of it. Where do you stand?

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

I am not buying the story, especially the part where they couldnt shoot it down until it was over the Atlantic. Im not even sure they did shoot it down. Seems more like ff pointing to something else.

(1) Show this thread

me πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

This gal right here!!

Farce and distraction! If there was any threat our US military would have intervened immediately. They are already all over the skies so anything nefarious wouldn't have a chance.

Agreed! Distract from Vax info coming out maybe?

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

How comical can they be in 2023.
Med Meds Vs a Hot Air Balloon hahahaha
Teleport Vs
Biochemical balloon
They are scraping the bottom of the barrel for sure.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

It’s all πŸ‚πŸ’©

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

There’s not much I’m buying at the moment. Right or left.

We are watching a movie.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Yup.

(1) Show this thread

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

#skyevent

Marker βœ”οΈ

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

πŸ‘‡#SkyEvent

(1) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

It sure feels like a double distraction πŸ˜‰

FF distraction.
Look here not there…

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

πŸ™‹

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

PDIG

"Purposeful Distraction Involvement Gage"

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

Distraction. Look over here not over there.
Something more important going on elsewhere.

In response Mr. Revolution to his Publication

MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
@MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
2h
Β·
REMEMBER THIS :
IT IS ALL A DISTRACTION / DIVERSION FROM THE REAL CRIMES OF TREASON MULTIPLE FELONS THE CORRUPT MEDICAL CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AND THE STOLEN 2020 ELECTION PERIOD .......... WHEN THE FAKE NEWS FOCUSES ON SOMETHING JUST KNOW THEY ARE DISTRACTING YOU FROM THE REAL TRUTHS
ARE INDICTMENTS GOING DOWN OR SOMETHING EVEN BIGGER
THE THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HUMMMMMMMMM

(1) Show this thread

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love Jesus Christ, family, πŸ’ž 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

qthestormrider777 in 2022

TRIGGERS WILL BE PUSHED TO EXTENT
OF FULL NUCLEAR STANDOFF
This Trigger EVENT will TRIGGER other EVENTS
needed to FULFILL the Demise of UN NATO heads
[DS] black Mil INTEL ops
CLEAN THE HOUSES OF EU MILITARY
in the AFTERMATH of Standoffs
after BLACKOUTS
& MASSIVE CYBERATTACKS…

U.S. faces off against CHINA & RUSSIA
in what (seems) like a world war EVENT
(This EVENT WILL trigger NUCLEAR STANDOFF)

Israel has 40+ NUCLEAR warheads
IRAN has several from Black markets
A Majority of major Nations has 1000sWe head into the brink of NUCLEAR Annihilation

BUT IN THE END
EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE

There is a reason TRUMP, PUTIN, XI,
MODI, BIN SALMAN are working together
They have INSURED nothing MAJOR will happen
in the NUCLEAR fronts

There is a reason… For the Scare_ EVENT…

Be strong Patriots/ANONS/ freedom FIGHTERS
You were Warned of these EVENTS

In the end
MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY

https://anonup.com/@KatistheSea3

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

Nope ....😊...

Last thing on earth anyone should do is to follow me. We're all on our own Hero's Journey. I like to read what other's may know.

https://www.witn.com/2021/05/15/whats-that-in-the-sky-object-spotted-over-greenville/?outputType=amp

Nope, not at all.

It looks just like this balloon seen in 2021. For testing internet connectivity by some internet providers.

Thinking myself , this is related to Starlink. Which on their website is scheduled to be up and ready for the areas it flew over by 2023. We are now officially in 2023.

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

I ain't buying none of it. All a fooking Psyop. Kick the can down the fooking road further. Release the fooking Kracken