Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Tk U Doq

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Thank you Doq - I just downloaded it into my: "To read file" when the blackout hits.

AML - anti money laundering... !!

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Page 17 has a nice summary.

Ripple listed on page 194

Scanning through this, digitial ID is mentioned.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Thanks so much... we have so much to learn and I love it.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

222 pages!

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will have to finish this later my eyes are too tired now and I didn't get far in.

Can we just please TOTALLY remove the part about the IRS?
ESPECIALLY the part about the IRS having instantaneous access to all our banking information.

I thought we were deleting the IRS?

I am all for alternatives to Banks, I will get back to ya when I can finish it.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I agree. I’m definitely going to take more time to read throughly. I like the alternative banking aspect, however I hope IRS is not going to continue to exist.

(1) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

GET SOME!

Love me some DoQ+! ❤️

(1) Show this thread