Every time something comes up like the Balloon story, I wonder if they are trying to demonstrate Joe's incompetence (again) or distract from something else...

Nothing is as it seems.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Kim, every time something like this happens, I say "it's part of the movie". I just don't know what is real, what is fake anymore.

I feel as if I have lost my marbles, completely confused. My mom has been visiting this week. I decided last year to stop talking about anything "controversial". She is not waking in the least. There was a long discussion last night with my mom, adult daughter and husband about whether it was safe to go to a party tonight. Whether masks should be worn, whether they still had immunity from their multiple vax/boosters/actual covid, etc.

I feel as if I'm in an alternate timeline. We see headlines here, and mainstream studies now of warnings about the vax, but nothing is reaching the "lost". I am keeping silent because frankly, I can't deal with the rolling eyes, the questioning looks, the silence when I ask a question.

This is like a prison, trying to stay above the drama, trying to keep my sanity, it's still as hard at times, as a year or two ago.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Great post! Since Faith replaces fear...they do NOT co-exist. THAT has been my blessing...losing my fear demonstrates for me how much Faith has grown in me. Its not a choice to have un-wavoring Faith...it must grow within us. Turning to God is the choice...but our Faith must grow to Truely lose fear and Trust our Lord and Savior. Hallelujah! I had many fears. Prayer has been my salvation...my Faith grew by watching them anwsered. Being alive is all the proof i need that prayer in Faith saves! Jesus saves. 🤗🤍🏁🤍

Only people mentioned by @This_guy in this post can reply

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

👼👼