And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

I saved the second image 2 years ago, the left pointed and laughed in my face, mocked me calling me stupid for showing it, saying the VAERS reports mean nothing...well it certainly seems like it means something to me.

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

It is a crime. It may be overly dramatic, but I feel like John Coffey from the 'Green Mile'. "I'm tired, boss. Tired of bein' on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. Tired of not ever having me a buddy to be with, or tell me where we's coming from or going to, or why. Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly to each other." It's the quote that came to my mind after reading your post. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3_IuPMya6k

Green Mile - I'm Tired Boss - YouTube

And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

I feel that. I learned how to beat that voice of tiredness. I tell myself and others constantly, when we are tired, we learn to rest, not to give up. 😊🀍

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Yes, I have learned to just go to bed early when I am feeling this way. I am tired though. It's exhausting to be right about what is going and not get a little depressed when everyone else is following the propaganda. I am praying for med beds to reverse the jabs and looking forward to what's ahead. The fact that Trump is still alive gives me hope that he is supernaturally protected and the battle for humanity can be won. Perhaps it is already won and we are in the clean up stages. God Bless, thanks for the encouragement.

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Serah Oceane β™‘, click on at the bottom under it