👀 Pilot has a cardiac arrest minutes after landing!

Makes me feel comfy about flying.

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Lots of heads will roll over this, including our Military, mostly Pentagon.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Queen Warrior to her Publication

I wish they would hurry up.

(1) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

And I was going to fly to Italy this summer … already having an uneasy feeling about flying in general. Yikes

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

We just flew to Colorado. I was nervous, but felt it unlikely both pilots would die midair. If so, I was pushing my husband in there to fly. ;)

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

You know, every time I hear one of these stories, I want to just throttle every single last person responsible for this Machiavellian plan of [theirs]…and I am definitely not a person who enjoys conflict!

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Old school Finnish patriot, succesfully avoided social media so far, hence no hashtags, love animals, pure-blood, αγαπάω την Κρήτη 🇫🇮🇬🇷

I'm NOT getting on a plane untill this s*it show is over...

In response Nina Nektaria to her Publication

We just flew to Colorado. I was nervous, but felt it unlikely both pilots would die midair. If so, I was pushing my husband in there to fly. ;)

(1) Show this thread