Only people mentioned by @QTANKGIRL in this post can reply

In response QTANK GIRL to her Publication

cancelled weeks ago

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

I was an Audible member for a long time, and I canceled. I told them why!

They cheated, President Trump won! Army Vet, Wife of Army Vet, and Mother of 3 & 1 is a Marine. Jesus is my Savior! WG1WGA!

canceled amazon.

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

Already did.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I'd rather shop in the REAL Amazon than use the fake amazon...do the dig they sell humans, adults, children and adrenechrome.....the simply rename it and no one seems to be the wiser...

I'm in the 🇬🇧 and I (ab)USE Amazon. 🤣😂🤣

I use them to source stuff, then go look for small retailers selling what I'm after.

I very often find the item is actually cheaper, and support local retail in the process. 👍

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

While I agree, we really need an all-American alternative. Amazon has altered lifestyles. People in urban areas are better suited to drop the Amazon option. Rural residents have latched onto Amazon's excellent business model - first amendment issue notwithstanding.

I am God's creation with unalienable Rights AND a Day 1 'anon' On YT when I saw post-someone posting on 4chan. Me, What a chan?

My husband and I have stopped.

I no longer want to buy our nutrients from Amazon...
Looking forward to mom and pop sm local shops again...in the
mean time - I found a family supplement distributor...

side note re...
(Please read about Iodine - consider there may be a 'too much salt' scam...
to cover for the fact that our bodies require Iodine and it has been
(intentionally???) removed from our diets.
Look up Dr. Brownstein re: Iodine for health

Need nutrients - consider...
https://pureprescriptions.com/about-us/

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response California American to his Publication

Pure Prescriptions looks good but expensive. We aren't making much in retirement, so we wouldn't be able to afford that.

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In most cases you can go directly to the sellers site to purchase their items. I cancelled my membership 2 or 3 years ago & I had to cancel my credit card because they were still going to charge me/they store your card onfo in their data.

Couldnt agree anymore

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Married, Retired, Christian Patriot fighting to save our country for my dear grandchildren

I dropped my membership months ago and I live 1hr away from all stores and ordered everything from them, but no more

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

I`ll do it after EBS

Wife, Mother, Sister, Grandmother, Greatgrandmother, Aunt, Cousin. Retired, Louisiana Workforce Commission, and Child of God. Trump Lover.

Do better than not buy, drop your prime acct. Sell your stock shares

Done a month ago.

I have not and I will not. I will not even go on their site.

deleted my account

Just trying to learn the truth about what’s to come. Want to live out rest of my life enjoying my grandchild and family in peace.

Never order from them anyway so no problem.

i have not made a ourchase from Amazon, Wal-Mart, or any big corporation for 2yrs... it is not always convenient but i feel it is my duty as a Patriot ❤🇺🇸❤