Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

I see that quite a bit around the sun as well as the moon.

It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance - Thomas Sowell

I've seen that with the sun.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Moon reflecting on the dome?

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

+ 3 🔍
FOCUS

Retired business owner, cared about my employees grocery bills everyday.

Feb 2 5am

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

Magnificent photography 🎶 it makes my heart sing 🎵

👀I spy, with my older naked eye...that was the biggest, brightest ring I have ever seen~MID-MICHIGAN~

Husband, Father, Coach and American!

Saw that Thursday evening in Washington State. Cool stuff

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

In response Anon Bux to his Publication

Washington State here too.
I saw it as well.
Did you see the moon last night.
Red circle
Blood on the moon they say.

(1) Show this thread

Mornin’ Doq🥰🙏🏻

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Morning Doq!

So what makes the ring?

Just fyi, you must have a boss ass camera to get that pic that clear.

I lived on 18th and pch in HB CA I saw this literally over my head. I filmed it. There were 2 sun's one day oh and my view was long beach harbor. Where I saw so many evergreen cargos and other cargos stacked up. It was in 2018. The sun was white and weird. I lived there 32 years. I knew something was not right and that wasn't the real sun. So this phenomenon and those I'd like explained, and know it's the real truth
It was obvious military was doing something I filmed more military flying than ever. Wonder if the HB airshow was part of the distraction while arrests were going on? Either way the airshow was always amazing.

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Welcone to the "Real" world..

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

Oh yes I saw it tonight in Australia. What an AURA!!!

Who parked the moon where it is? Who sized it to just block out the sun? Why didn't they ask these questions in school?

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

There was a little ditty back in the 70s....I think from Melanie....
"I can draw a ring around the moon, I can draw a line from star to star, I can sing a penny's worth of songs, to tell them how in love we are...." This pic reminds me of that song.💕

Last time I saw this irl aliens came to talk to me and asked if I could see "The Constellation". Do u guys know about that?

In response Asino D'oro to his Publication

Please tell us about it. 😊

(1) Show this thread

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

I spy a Q

Only followers of this user (@SSchmotz) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@SSchmotz) can see their posts

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Halo around the moon.

Cool shot!