👎

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

Makes me wonder about ole em 2.o.....

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Makes me YAWN, a lot.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Yawning is a physical sign of lack of oxygen.

Please breathe! We love you! You make life better!

Wooosahhh, Woooosahhh, deep breath!

#BlessUp

Oan I don't want to hear shiiidddd about 'even playing field' bc it's NOT until it Is. 😔

Honesty is the best policy.

All I know. Honestly. I have zero reason to BS anyone.

Again...

We love your posts...

Anons are made of the most stubborn substance on earth. You can love them and the still won't accept it....
#BlessUp

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Divine Dirtclod, click on at the bottom under it