Had to put her down this morning. She went out with dignity. Whispering Good Dog in her ear as she took her last breaths. Loved her so.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

So very sorry... 😔🙏 Saw this around when you first posted, but could not leave a comment here until today. Sending prayers and love to you and your family.🙏💖

Just seeing this, brutal, sorry VK

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Sorry I just now saw this VK. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. You did everything you could unfortunately "they" want to destoy man's best friend too. Keep all those beautiful memories and hugs to you 🙏 😊💗

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

🙏 prayers with you and fam, heart knows your feeling and reaches out to you in this moment. Life so loved and cherished, VK God blessings and may your kindness and generosity be returned unto you. ❤️

Damn. Sorry I missed this post Vincent. They never really leave us. I still feel all of my pets that have passed around me. Each one has their own special tree on my property. Hugs my friend!

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

My condolences. Nothing more heartbreaking than having to make that decision no pet lover ever wants to make. You show pure love when you take away their pain and make it your own. May the void in your heart be healed and filled with the beautiful memories of your precious sweet baby. Blessings

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

Praying for your family. I know that pain 🥲

Just trying to be ready so that I can be the rock for my husband that he has been for me. Sending prayers & high vibes to all🙏🙌. WWG1WGA

I’m so sorry for you and your family. Cherish the memories with her and know that it’s okay to cry. Prayers. 🙏

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

So very sorry for your VK. ❤️‍🩹

That must have been a painful decision. I wish you strength to bare the loss.... Keep her alive in your heart.

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

I had a friend take the ashes of my dog and put it in paint and he painted me the most beautiful painting.

I had a photograph, it was black and white of my dog in the back ground laying down on the floor with his tennis ball in the foreground.

My friend put the ashes in the painting of Miko and his ball. Everything remained black and white except the tennis ball, which was green....my favorite color.

I can not walk by that painting without touching it and it brings back such lovely memories. I don't hold many material things in high regard but I will tell you that if my house was on fire I would not go to the safe and get anything monetary out.

I'd go straight for my current dogs and then that painting next.
It was better than placing his ashes in a box left to be forgotten on a shelf.

He's still with me every day.
Every damn day.
And I'm okay with that.

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

APL 9.777 🙏 17 🐸 144💚000 👼 1111 🙏

My friend I am so sorry 😢 lifting you up in prayer. 🙏
Love you.

Hope has returned. We are blessed

I’m in tears for you. They are a gift we cherish forever. I’m sorry for your loss.

🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

They teach us so much, they are forever etched in our 💕.
#UnconditionalLove

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

Big hugs to you all.
I’m so very sorry. 🥹😔🙏🏻

I am sorry for your loss and pray God brings you comfort.

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

God bless you all with this heartbreak. 💔
So sorry 😔

So sorry to hear this. Prayers of comfort to you and your family. Our pets give us so much unconditional love, we are all better people for it.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

So sorry to hear this VK. They are just like family. And we all know family is everything. Sending prayers for comfort.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Oh I'm so sorry...the heartbreak is real. She gave you unconditional love, that's our precious gift from God. Sending you and your family comfort prayers.

Patriot, Baby Boomer. Children are precious gifts from God. Prayer Warrior 🙏

💔💔

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

💜

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

😭🙏🙏🙏 many prayers for you and your fur baby

So sorry, VK!😢😢😢🙏💖

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

So sorry for your lost brother

🙏💔😭NO LONGER BY OUR SIDE
BUT ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS😭😭😭💓🙏

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

So sorry to hear this VK, my heart breaks for you, it is never easier and they are never with us long enough. I lost 2 in 2019, that was hard.

Sending you tonnes of love 💚