Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Rick Michaels

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Actually wanted to post this on AU and got it mixed up with twitter.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I am so happy you are starting the Dog Food conversation VK! 🙏

An Anon, of course, posted about this all in One Chlorine dioxide brand. I ordered 2 bottles only $24.95 each!

https://www.totalhealthsecrets.com/clo2-chlorine-dioxide

This may help her immediately. 🤷‍♀️🙏🙏

TxG, here is a comparison of costs I made when I first started on this. Note the price of the component products & how much is in each. And that is STILL a fraction of the cost of the ones you got. More important, note the fact that it's in TWO PARTS. I left an explanation of why that's critical to use of ClO2. I won't disturb any more until you inquire. I don't know why Jim C's price is set at that nor why it's only one part. I've never seen it sold like that & everyone who works with ClO2 that I know always makes it in real time with the droppers bottles. I have my make-at-home 35 second video I made for you too. So ask if wanted. Good luck. I hope all this helped. Please share what I sent you with anyone who is sick and has little $$, ok?

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DarkToLight1985 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rick Michaels, click on at the bottom under it