@Mumbrt

#eggshortage

We changed our feed and went to our small town local co-op feed mill. The feed is mixed special per order and feed is from local farmers. Went from 1-2 eggs a day to today 12…we were getting 2-3 dozen per day. So maybe it is the corporate feed???
https://twitter.com/Mumbrt/status/1618766220244979712?s=20&t=IMuF7VYvaZS9aR1ux8txWw

Only people mentioned by @Bubba6x9 in this post can reply

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

We switched off TSC feed and have noticed a difference as well, my girls lay all year but we still aren’t back up to where we should be yet.

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

I was spending $200 a month at Tractor Supply. Then they started telling customers they couldn't buy Ivermectin if it was for human consumption. (Please...that didn't stop me) Then right before Christmas I had a bad experience and never went back. Then the chicken feed debacle...we do all of our shopping at local feed mills now. TSC has got to go.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Purina, which wants to kill pets and food sources, and which is owned by

Nestles, which wants all the water. All of it.

Will be great to see these huge advertising mainline American companies go belly up, and its leaders jailed.

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Imagine what they are feeding us.

This why they want vegans. And bug eaters.

Animals break down much of their poison.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Of course because Monsanto sucks.

#Patriot🇺🇸 #TheMeekShallInheritTheEarth #MAGA Trump is still my President!

Makes you wonder if certain foods are causing women’s infertility problems .. along with what other poisons their bodies endure!

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

The amish told me to store my eggs in fridge with poop still on shells. They said , when washed off it makes the shells brittle???

Love GOD, Family, Country, the 1rst and 2nd Amendent

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

My girls eggs go straight to the fridge. Unwashed eggs can stay fresh in the fridge up to 6 months!

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

When a chicken lays an egg a substance called Bloom is secreted over the egg. That protects it, and keeps it fresh for up to 6 months. If you wash an egg, you're washing the bloom off. That's why commercial egg producers' eggs have an expiration date of 1 month, because they wash them.

(2) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Sure sounds like it! Glad your girls are back to laying eggs ❤️🐣