Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Rick Michaels

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Actually wanted to post this on AU and got it mixed up with twitter.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I am so happy you are starting the Dog Food conversation VK! 🙏

An Anon, of course, posted about this all in One Chlorine dioxide brand. I ordered 2 bottles only $24.95 each!

https://www.totalhealthsecrets.com/clo2-chlorine-dioxide

This may help her immediately. 🤷‍♀️🙏🙏

I made you a short video of me making the ClO2 in water at home & I'll post it for you tomorrow. If you're not real ill, I would CANCEL THAT ORDER. You can get the 2 component chemicals at Amazon for the price I showed you and have it in 2-3 days if you have Prime.
Please let me know if you know anyone else who ordered that version that you did so we can help them save a LOT of money too, ok?

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DarkToLight1985 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rick Michaels, click on at the bottom under it