#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Actually wanted to post this on AU and got it mixed up with twitter.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Well we do know they have messed with the chicken feed.
We know that the WEF wants to kill all dogs.
My doggies have been on Rachel Rays their whole life and they have not been sick but they seem to be hungry now all the time like suddenly the same amount of it daily no longer satisfies them.

And well it has increased from 48$ for 40lbs. to 112$.
If Purina is cheaper and has not increased like that perhaps they are putting something in the Purina and trying to drive the price of others up so high that the majority of ppl switch to Purina???

I would not put anything past them. I hope your doggie will be ok.

Only people mentioned by @MaidenAmerica in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response MadeIn America to her Publication

Really? Thanks

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

They've been changing the ingredients in cat food. I know that. Meow Mix wet food keeps changing and so does IAMS dry. That's why I switched back to RR. One of them is using caramel color now which I don't remember seeing before. There is no reason for that to be in cats or any animal's food.

(1) Show this thread