#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Actually wanted to post this on AU and got it mixed up with twitter.

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Frens, please stop feeding your doggies commercial "dog food." The criminals in charge of the food hate US and our loved ones. Yes, they hate our fur-babies. They have been doing them harm for a long time. The recalls were all done on purpose.

Cook for your doggie and look into adding supplements. Dan Scott on Youtube is very knowledgeable on dog nutrition. Cats, too.

Give them vegetables, boiled meat, sweet potatoes, apples/blueberries/bananas, organ meats/beef liver.

They will be just fine.

I'm not into the raw food thingie, but, some people swear by it. Go check out We Feed Raw dot com if this is the route you wish to go.

That would be great if you can do it, but right now with the prices of human food, most ppl are having a difficult time feeding themselves, many times cutting meat from their own diets due to the cost, so that is really not an option for most ppl right now for their doggies and going forward will no doubt it get worse until the White Hats decide to finish this.

In response America First to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I forgot to add this to the list.......sardines in the can.

Tuna fish, too. Rice and sardines would be just fine. Throw in a couple of carrots.