Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

1. Time to set aside the people that require "Hand Holding". Either they are part of the solution or are SHEEP.
2. When they come back - Help them.
3. Listen Carefully when trying to help. Be Compassionate.
4. Many believe that the Swamp is infested and can't be undone.
5. For the first time, the Crazies are right.

Indeed you are correct. Ready to roll. I can't seem to wake up any more sheep they just laugh at me and of course think I'm 1 sandwich shy of a picnic.

In response Rick Baron to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kells1960 in this post can reply

I support freedom, the constitution and DJT. I do not tolerate trolls. My name on Twitter was OneTruePatriot.

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

I am spending my effort helping Patriots to stay positive and focused, that's hard enough right now. The sheep will wake up or they wont and we'll just drag them with us. We are the ones that need each other most right now.

Brit, Ex Forces. President Trump/Patriots/Anon Supporter. Love travelling, wildlife & so much more. God Bless.

ham, egg or cheese? asking for a friend who doesn't want to go hungry 😃😂😂. it is hard isn't it, 90% of my day i have to keep schtum to keep the peace at work, getting draining now.

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

I'm done trying to help the folks that say they have Faith, but, fall short in crunch time.