#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Only then...

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I will tell you what worked for me. In the UK, the hospital tried to murder Alfie Evans while the whole world watched (1million+) on FB as the dad livestreamed what they were doing to his son. It was PURE EVIL. He showed evidence and video. His baby was alive and looking at him, as the hospital called him braindead. I watched FB, Twitter, the pope, the news, doctors, all lie in real time as they deleted comments right before our eyes!! Changed the story, tracked people trying to save his life, I could write a whole book-I WATCHED them murder him right on FB and it changed my life forever.

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

This breaks my heart 😞

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Barbara _70220 to her Publication

me too. Taught me everything about how *they* operate. he was a medical experiment (bill gates foundation) most likely. They put guards out front to stop the "rioters" but it was really to trap the baby inside, as his family was trying to rescue him. They called the pro life warrior trying to rescue him "the dark side". They had reporters try to trick her into interveiws so they could discredit her(she was too smart). pope took away the ONE good priest in the city who was by his bed(so they could murder him that night)they call evil good,&good evil. It was a satanic ritual. he had burn marks😢

the news twisted everything that was said by the family, the court was run by a pedophile who said was in his best interest to die. (corrupt family court that takes rights from families all day evry day) Alfie is one of thousands that die every yr. families are silenced, tortured, threatened. I tried to speak out but was banned from twitter, my account erased on FB. it is a very evil cartel that lurks behind the surface of these beautiful childrens hospital. As a nurse said on camera to another worker about Alfie "he won't get out of here alive, I have seen this so many times"

one of the people whos desperatly tried to rescue him knows the story only went viral bc of the not stop prayers of holy people. There was such satanic power in that hospital , but the power of prayer brought his story across the world. THey were SO CLOSE to rescuing him😢 They had a helicopter waiting, but behind the scenes so many double agents pretending to help-they were hours away from a passport so the hopsital panicked &blackmailed.threatened the father that he woudln't be allowed in the room (while his son was killed), so he backed down and sent the protesters away.

Wow it is so much worse than I could even imagine! My heart truly hurts for all these children that have been tortured by evil beings. Hopefully someday they will pay for their crimes. Continued prayers for these children! Please, please Lord hear our prayers!

Only people mentioned by @Barbara_70220 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Barbara _70220, click on at the bottom under it