Let's see what happens. Not fair that we need to appeal and ask for reinstatement. We are not the ones responsible for their mistakes.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

This is my response.

I think it would be much more efficient to just reinstate all accounts, and then let the people report accounts that actually deserve to be suspended.

I got the same response... wonder how long we will have to wait?

Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

It is an honour to be banned from Twitter the same day as Our President. It's OK. Nothing can stop what's to come.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

I agree it stinks we have to do this. We did nothing wrong. Just checked email also got what you posted It's the first time they have responded to me so waiting to see what they to say

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

Hello,

Thanks for your report. It looks like this is connected with your original case # 0294270464, so we’ve added it to that first report.

We’ll continue our review with this information.

If you have more details you think we should know, please respond to this email to send them our way. We appreciate your help!

Thanks,

Twitter
ref:00DA0000000K0A8.5004w00002Y0LKa:ref

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Dottie French to her Publication

My response was similar.

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Elon has made his Twitter private too... not sure why he would do that - unless it was done by an agent of evil in his palace...

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Just trying to read the tea leaves

Perhaps they are trying to eliminate more filtering.

Recall VK ran a test and public impressions were slightly less than private impressions. This suggests some filtering is still in place.

Shortly after VK published his results Elon went private.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

I still don't trust Twitter and the app...

Actually got a reply this time, progress, somewhat

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

I love you Johnny, but I wouldn't go back if Elon came to my house with a dozen roses. No way.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

No way I'm leaving Twitter. I love to annoy them. That's what pisses them off.

(1) Show this thread