I share this, not because I believe it’s the final truth, but because this is where the science currently is.

There is no hope in medicine — only in Jesus Christ — who protects us & our children today, even as He protected others in scripture from the spirit of death when it comes at us. I declare my children will live & not die to declare the goodness of God, that every weapon formed against them will not prosper. I declare God’s love & goodness is for them, not against them. I will not speak fear over them, but love. I will continue to pray for the answers they need to live & not die, in Jesus.

I declare my water baptism by faith, God’s covenant of love in Jesus — and ask Daddy Abba to fight on behalf of me & my children, my extended family, & all of my loved ones. I speak peace, blessing, mercy, forgiveness (John 20:23), healing & no retaliation over me & my children & all my extended family, friends, co-workers & loved ones.

Only people mentioned by @JustGonnaSparkle in this post can reply

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication

I declare we will see the goodness of God in the land of the living — for us & all of our extended households in Jesus!

Repentance or declaring John 20:23 over sinners is important to seeing healing. I have often repentanted for others, declaring John 20:23 over others and seen God’s healing show up in those lives.

This video explains the seriousness of the scientific answers — without Jesus.

I’m hearing the Lord say He is redeeming death.
20=Redeem
23=Death

Wherever God redeems, life comes from what looks like it should have been ashes. Think Elijah vs Jezebel.

We know that Jesus can heal what man cannot.

Below is man’s scientific answer to the jab based on the science. 💥👇💥

Jesus is the only answer. To be healed, the person does not have to have faith; we can have faith "in Jesus faith in Himself" to move these mountains on our behalf.

Pray, seek the Lord. We need the Lord to intervene in the narrative b'cuz of evil done hidden behind the religion of sc

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication

They did this in the name of a religion called science.

(1) Show this thread