VK and Elon sure put their Twitter profiles on private around the same exact time. What are the odds? πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘‡

#tbiytc

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

https://twitter.com/elonmusk

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Is VK running Elon's twitter?

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Interesting thought!

(1) Show this thread

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Went#DARK

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Must be Sketchy $#!+ time.
Do Da Do Da!

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

Twitter is having a bug currently with the feeds.

Going private is a temporary workaround for the issue.

It doesn't signify anything. Elon confirmed that something was wrong in the code.

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. β€œFaith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

Hmm
code problems.
LOVE

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning PJ.
You would almost think that they work together or some thing?
Naaahhhh.... just a coincidence.

Wonder why VK also posted this a while back?

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

What if Elon got this site going as a "tester" for when he took over Twitter?

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

he looks elonish in this photo

(3) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

This is just a hunch - but I think they work for the same........... one and the same .......... master controller... and it ain't me.

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

@PJ How is your little one doing?

It’s almost like…

😎

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Nice to see ya - PJ
I'm watching also.....

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

Another bot test or something?

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (β€˜18-β€˜23); WINNING

In synch, like one person operating BTS. 😹

Like they are frens. lol

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts