Good morning Patriots!

Put God first and everything else will fall into place, perhaps not in the ways we have asked for, but in the ways that are in his plan for our lives.

The more we realize this and manifest a future that is in Love and Service, imo, the more God and the Universe returns the positive energy we are sending out.

Connect with God because we are actually a fractal pieces of Him, so the closer we are and the closer we walk in Love and Service the more our hearts are filled with Joy and Happiness.

Take God with you every day, all day, how can we not, we are part of Him. Everything in existence imo is energy, and God is the highest entity in existence, literally everything everywhere are particles of God and we are pieces of Him He has created.

When things get sketchy, lean into God, and away from fear.

https://youtu.be/ydZAcANvrkY

TRUST THAT GOD IS IN CONTROL | 1 Hour Powerful Christian Motivation - Inspirational & Motivational - YouTube

Keep trusting God. He is always in control even when your circumstances may seem out of control. So, when you are feeling overwhelmed remember to trust God a...

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

his, he, him, papa, father, dad,
History...we are in a corrupt male dominated reality all patriarchy that has abused, hidden &#1 sex traffickers are WOMEN...killed all women at one point in this reality, then realized they could NOT create more humans without women!!!

& by not acknowledging there is a mother as in mother/father God/Creator ...it's playing right into their playbook!!! In this reality we are seeing the distortion! YOU CAN'T HAVE A HUMAN BABY WITHOUT A SPERM & EGG OR THE RIGHT CHROMOSOMES!

By ignoring this fact- it's doing their bidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's why they want all women men & all men women - SO THEY CAN'T CREATE! Why does Juan NEVER mention she, her, mother? Time for the veil of "invisibility" to drop...I'm not playing this part of game any longer...THERE WERE TWO, there was ALWAYS TWO!

THERE IS A CHRISTED MOTHER!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Not Important to his Publication

Idk hun, all I can tell you is that when I left my Earth suit in my NDE I was just pure energy, not male or female and the God that was around me was not male or female either, was not any kind of human definition of existence, God was an higher being of energy but different from me because God was quite literally everything everywhere, ever single particle in existence down to microscopic not even visible.
There was no Mother Father. Not arguing just explaining what I saw and felt. We only call God Him, but I don't really see God as a He or a She either one since then. I would assume that God could manifest into anything he, she, or it.

I have seen other species that I could not tell anything about what sex they might be, could have been both for all I know.
In the highest order, my opinion is that sex in itself is a particle matter manifest of creation choice.

There were no tunnels, no bright lights, just God and me in the expanse of all that is.

(1) Show this thread