Only people mentioned by @Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

So sad.
Whatever their problem is, They have made it this far.
It's a miracle
Somehow people think they are the judge
They forget about the person in the mirror.
They need to work on that person first.
No do unto others in their game.

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

So true. It boils down to despair, I believe. People lose hope.

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

I have good friends whose kids are currently suffering. We probably all do.... know someone/experienced it’s grip and pain. It’s heartbreaking the toll it takes. Praying for that Devine spark of light, awareness and healing... Lifting them up πŸ™βœ¨πŸ™

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Sad but true. Empathy and compassion always. No one is above another. πŸ’–

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

We all have a right to be here -recovering addicts are some of the most amazing people you will ever meet -

Unless they’re addicted to adrenochrome.

Either way

we will pray for them.

And sadly, many of those addictions are created due to medical treatment. Big pharma creating drug addicts. There's an interesting documentary titled "Making a Killing" former pharma insiders telling truth.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

All but for the grace of God, there go I.