Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

🙏🙏🙏. Dedicated to Truth wherever it leads...😎

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

FJB .......Trump is my President

Just checked it’s working on mine .

I’m not on TS yet. However, I’m having trouble with AU. All the updates are a bit confusing. Took me a while to find you on here. Your name didn’t show up on my follow list & I know I’ve been following you for quite some time now. 🤷‍♀️

In response Lisa Nelson to her Publication

I’m following you on Twitter too.

(1) Show this thread

TS is currently working for me. I have a Twitter question though, VK. I’m still “permanently suspended” but have been able to view your Twitter profile until this afternoon. It shows you are now private? 😭. Is there a specific reason why you went private? i only check Twitter to view yours, Elon’s, and the guest writers of the Twitter Files! I feel lost again! Hopefully, once people start filing appeals tomorrow, we will all get our accounts back.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

yesterday? I think

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

My TS is working okay.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Haven’t been on AU much last few days.
New APL VK?

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Yep, you were right...sorry the quality of the screen shot is yucky, but explains a lot.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

just saw this was out. Could be why? dunno

https://youtu.be/M1KACPC8kUw

JUST RELEASED: Donald Trump's Testimony To New York AG's Fraud Probe Investigators - YouTube

The New York Attorney General's office released footage on Tuesday of the deposition of former President Donald Trump from the summer of 2022. Fuel your succ...

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Yes. And I also noticed that we are all rocking Eastern timestamps on AU. Message heard.
https://anonup.com/thread/11663169

Truth is working for me via IPhone 5:40 EST

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Just came up for me.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

DoD DDoS ??? lol

TS wasn't working with Chrome but Firefox worked fine.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Negative Ghost Rider.

#BlessUp

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

No issues, though I see it may have just come back up. My time is 5:22pm

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

No, working

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

down for me

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Not me

just came back online for me

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

ttdsss?

From the TS app

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

yup.

Wife and mom of 3. For God and Country.

Back up now.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Yes.

iPhone & web

Yep it won’t refresh. All apps have been mega glitchy since yesterday. On TT anons being taken out. Info drying up. Here I can’t post any photos. This is first comment I’ve been able to make in couple of days. Precipice time?