Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

BROKEN OFF ANKLE >MUD FOSSIL? > GIANTS

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response arba happihr to her Publication

I would love to remember!
I am kinda feeling like I was in the movie
Honey I shrunk the kids at the moment 😂

(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

Once seeing it and knowing that this is true! So amazing! And yes this story is also written in the Kalevala epos: once the giant trees were growing towards the heaven, but then the small in comparison (but giant) men came with their copper choppers and cut down all the trees! (Tartaria?) And off course the story in the greec legends about the enormous ceders on the Libanon, that once caught fire after the son the of Helios (the sun god) stole the heavenly chariot of his father Helios, and burned down all the giant trees on the Libanon.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Wonder if Jack and the beanstalk was actually real

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Not remembering, but very open to it all! Sure wish SiriusB was on AnonUp. I dash over to Permanent-Suspension Read-only Twtr to catch him and VK.

Hey, SiriusB, come on down!