Navy decode

=

Enjoy The Game ⚽️/ Wrestling πŸ€Όβ€β™‚οΈ/ Father Son And Holy Spirit / The Wheel Of Time βš™/ The End Is Now / Jesus Bring Me Home πŸ™/ The CIA Knows Me / I Have The Key πŸ”‘/ The Lord Possible Understandable Code / Above Top Secret / Decode I Broke The Gematria Code / Can You Figure It Out / Has The Gift Of Prophecy / I Wont Give Up On Us / Love Is The Only Way β™₯/ Quantum Numerical Code / Putting On The Glass Slipper / How Does Gematria Work / Orion Constellation ***/ Start Your Engines / This Was Only A Test / Sees Into The FutureπŸ‘‰πŸ¦ŒπŸ‘ / It Is All In The Numbers πŸ”’/ Its Boom Week πŸ’₯/ Time Has Come You Are Free / Youre Very Welcome / Ask And You Shall Receive / The World Will Unite 🀝β™₯/ Decode Milwaukee πŸ‘‰πŸ¦Œ/ Im Finally Holding On To Letting Go / Finish What Ya Started βœ¨πŸ‘
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Hold+on+to+your+hats%21
230-032
1380-0831
1251-1521
TS 18:03 - 6:03

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

β€œWrestling πŸ€Όβ€β™‚οΈ/ Finish What Ya Started βœ¨πŸ‘β€

https://x.com/usarmy/status/1798160067260264765?s=46

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Just trying to be ready so that I can be the rock for my husband that he has been for me. Sending prayers & high vibes to allπŸ™πŸ™Œ. WWG1WGA

Interesting timing. Two nights ago my husband was watching old boxing matches and I started thinking this exact thing. It’s ALL predetermined.

(1) Show this thread

God's child #BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-sure, assured
Greek-truly

Hebrew-"my father is might", an Israelite name
Greek- a messenger, angel

Hebrew-Gebal, a city in Phoenicia
Greek- to have an opinion, to seem

Hebrew-Ashqelon, a city of the Philistines
Greek-to govern, exercise authority

Hebrew-(an open) field
Greek- to give a hearing to

Hebrew-"a bursting forth", one of the rivers of Eden, also a spring near Jerusalem
Greek-to bring in, to introduce

Hebrew-ah, now! I (we) beseech you!
Greek-to throw off

Hebrew-a waist cloth
Greek-to fish

Hebrew-hair, thrum
Greek-six

Hebrew-a crying, groaning
Greek-strained expectancy

#BlueGreenTeam πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication

Hebrew-"a bursting forth", one of the rivers of Eden, also a spring near Jerusalem
Greek-to bring in, to introduce

βœ¨β™’πŸΊ

(1) Show this thread