Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Do you think the Elon that tweets is the original Elon?

Do you think the original Elon is dead or alive?

Something seems off.

I dunno.
Sometimes, you kind of have to chameleon your way through life.
I don't think there are two elons, I may be wrong but i believe elon 1 is elon 2.
The difference is business mindset vs human mindset.
I too, am a very different person at the labour camp, and it leans on 'it must get it done, get it done, perfectly' mindset. This would include applying your mind to future consequences.
This mindset is not easily replicated throughout the world (from what I hear from people that travel).
For example, you cannot always make a decision in business on furthering if you blind yourself with the human factor.
Sometime pain today is pleasure tomorrow, the opposite is also true.

He has to manage people in a certain way. staff may take themselves very seriously, so he will do the thing to preserve their reputation.
It's a pillar and tile kinda thing.

I assume the only way he knows how to guage is by asking. So answer him. He will bring his part.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ThisIsC in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cat-Cher About, click on at the bottom under it